Thursday, June 12, 2008

Running Fever

RUNNING FEVER

A common reaction when I tell my friends that I have pick up running as a hobby -
''HUH!! Running? Are you sure?'' Then another bigger reaction when I continue I'm training for the coming half marathon. '' WHAT???'' ZZzzzzz ....

Well, it started when i decide to lose some pounds, so i started with gym mainly tread mill, so i run and run and run from 2.4km slowly to 4km then 5km then 8km then max 10km on the treadmill. For the past 5months i run on a machine.


After 5 months of having a runner Fever ... My Result!

Wonder why is the photo taken on my back view? Before photo was taken during a site measurement at my sister house, so my sister took some site photo and when i view the photo i got a shock!!!! errrr ..... BIG (This photo trigger me to get my butt moving)

After photo is taken during a site visit few weeks back, well, i like what i see hee hee can be better though. AM PLEASE!!!

I got sick of the tread mill and decide to run on road! then I reckon that running is pretty a lonely sport so i went to the website to surf and see if i can find a group of people who meet often for many runs and AHUH!! I found a running club! tell you guys more about the club, anyway this club is awesome and hmmm.... quite a funny club, I'm pretty amuse by many things and of cos surpise by many things. will write about the club one day.

The bad thing about running is that i develop UGLY TOE!!!! - the nail was about to fall off .... Yucks!!! CHECK THIS OUT MAN!

I'm running my first race this coming sunday 15th June 08. Errrr *ahem* The Orchard one mile ran; Ya is only one mile = 1.6km. The funny thing is I registry without knowing is only 1.6km run. I was looking though the website for more information about the distance and trust me I take more then 2 days to find the information. SIGNZ..... the title of the run is already the information .... si bei Blurr .... how and why on earth someone organize only one mile run??

Well, to conclude ...... I like my new hobby =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEEP IT UP!! cool!

BIG BIG Congrats on yr achievement in losing pounds. :)

Big Bark

Invisible said...

Hey thanks man! =)

will work harder hee hee