Tuesday, June 10, 2008

S.... M ..... OR ... L ... ??


I have a girlfriend (Sharon) whom i love hanging out with for a drink and ya SHOPPING!! Sharon call herself Vixen ... who on earth will call herself that!!! *Ahem* By the way, Im Demure.....
I went Thailand with her sometime last year. The objective of this trip is mainly SHOPPING!.

We went shopping at this whole sales shopping mall, it's really a big shopping mall which u can even spend the whole day doing your shopping marathon.

We pass by this shop selling alphabet necklace pendant - I stop by and browse though the alphabet

Me
: ‘’ hey this is cool man’’ – continue browsing though and looking for alphabet

Me : ‘’ hey I can take S pendant’’ I cheerfully pass a remark

Sharon: ‘’ Hmmm… Why S? I thought u should take L?’’

I frown and look at her hard and said

Me
: ‘’ Why L ? ‘’

Sharon gave an uncertain look with his left eye brown arc up

Sharon : ‘’ errrr … Hmmm??’’

Me: ‘’ I can take M’’ I smile ‘’ And in fact, I can take both S and M too!!!! Hee hee’’

Sharon
– didn’t continue but with her expression of doubt we just walk off without buying anything from the store. While walking

I ask her ‘’ Why L?’’

Sharon: ‘’ u a Large what? Why take Small or Medium?’’

I widen my eye with my jaw drop half way looking at her

Sharon on the other side didn’t completely didn't get my dramatic commotion expression.

Sharon: ‘’ then why S and M Lar?’’

Me : SHERMAINE OR MEINA LAR …. Wow Liao!!!

A light suddenly shine at both of us is like when Buddha cast a light of enlightenment - we both harmonize together – OOO I SEE !!!!! HAHAAhahahahahaha Amen!!!!

No comments: