Friday, May 23, 2008

The Ten YEARS Series

THE TEN YEARS SERIES
I always wanted to compile this, i make an effort to keep those ID photos, but then of cos sometime i did skip the collection due to lazyness which now of cos i wish i could diligently kept all.
1992
I was still in school, this photo is taken for my library card, I look so cute
1994
Finish my school i think, cant rem what is this photo for? The photo kinda fade away. bad quality
1996
OOoo i remember this photo, is taken for my NAFA school student card. Pretty a big turn in my life. A new beginning of my adult hood
1998
Was taken in the midst of my school day in Nafa.
2000
Ya this one, Classic. taken to replace the lost of my Identity card, btw this is not the first time i lose my ID
2001
Eeeerrrr.... ok im ashame to say that this photo is taken to *Ahem* replace my *Ahem* Identity card. but i bet is going to be my last time i replace it. I make myself promise that i wont lose it again.
2002
Short hair? hahaha ya preparing for my new job - Make a guess
2006
This is taken at UK London. For some job thing now think about it i have some other photo which i didn't scan in, nvm will re-complie a more detail one again. need to dig out all my photo
2007
Ya, this is the latest, I look tired cos I took this after gym, this photo is use for my gym card =)
Proudly present my very Own Ten Year Series
I score an A

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! i know the photo for yr 1994, if am not mistaken, its for our report card on the main cover.. hee

Big Bark :)

Anonymous said...

erm... if sala then maybe is our bus pass? i remembered seeing this pict. tee hee hee... u realli trying to crack my memories too..

Big Bark

Invisible said...

wow liao

how did u rem it? that was so long ago, yes indeed is on my report book and bus pass.

meina

Anonymous said...

WOW ... i realli jackpot 2 of my guesses... haha it took me less than 5 mins to crack my brain juice on guessing this pict of yours... even am not in the same class with you before..

Hoorayyyyyyyy

Big Bark :):)