Thursday, May 15, 2008

u SURE u wanna name urself Fannie....s??

I got a forward email from my colleagues few months ago, I was utterly amused to see this address fannie@limlaopek.com



I ask my colleague, '' are u sure that supplier name is fannie?'' my colleague as usual with his eye drape down like garfield's eye (obviously she's immune with my crappyness) kinda look turn to me and answer, '' ya, is fffaannniiiieee, what's wrong now?''



'' Ok! do her a great favour PLEASE!. email her and ask her to change her name right now?'' i cheeky answered still laughing.



'' how about this'' i continue ''ask her to fly to UK and intro herself - hiya Im Fanniesss NICE meeting to you!''



To clear my colleague doubt, I enter the word FANNIES (Plura) into my wonderful sleek digital concise Oxford English Dictionary by Seiko - the word appear



Fanny


  • Noun (Plural fannies)

1. British vulgar slang a woman genitals.


2. North American informal a person's buttocks.



  • verb (fannies, fannying, fannied) (fanny about/around)

British informal mess around and waste time. - ORIGIN C19: of unknown origin.


Well, sound too good to be crude right? wonder how it sound in hokkien hmmm.......CCC...BB..

ok IS crude!



Acknowledgements


I would like to thank Angela for reminding me to post this incident on blog. She gave me lotsa inspiration in work and also improve in my crapppyness. without her, life is so crappying mundane.



No comments: